Do you love the restaurant business?
Then you should be listening the Social Restaurant Podcast.
Hosted by Nate Riggs, each 30-60 minute episode covers the hottest topics, trends and technologies that are impacting the restaurant industry. You’ll hear stories and advice from executives, operators and owners, some of today’s top chefs and other big thinkers that are leading change.
Each week, the show includes:
- A one-on-one interview with an expert guest.
- Commentary on recent industry news and events.
- Helpful and actionable tips and ideas that you can try in your own concepts.
Please Support Our Sponsors
Listen to This Week’s Episode
Social Restaurant Podcast Archives
- 046- How can a documentary change the restaurant industry?
- 045- What can Yelp do for your restaurant?
- 044- How will mobile devices and cloud computing change the restaurant industry?
- 043 – What’s the difference between fast food vs fast causal?
- 042- What can whole grains do for your menu?
- ### – Time for a Social Restaurant Podcast recap – Gentry’s top 5
- 041- What can craft beer do for your business?
- 040- How can you ensure your customers’ credit card security?
- 039- How can a restaurant develop its own point of sale system?
- 038 – How can a restaurant create corporate culture through a virtual office?
- 037 – Is Google Glass applicable in the Restaurant Business?
- 036 – Can I use social media as an executive to grow a franchise?
- 035 – What’s behind the power of well-defined restaurant concepts?
- 034- What’s involved in creating the great American hotdog joint?
- 033 – Is wearable technology applicable in restaurants?
- 032 – How does colors and patterns in interior design impact consumer buying behavior?
- 031 – How has Chipotle’s Farmed and Dangerous series on Hulu created controversy?
- 030 – How can you create a fun family dining experience, appealing to kids and parents?
- 029 – How can franchised restaurants effectively use content marketing?
- 028 – What was NAPICS 2014 like this year?
- 027 – How can restaurants best utilize public relations and media relations?
- 026 – How can I take advantage of the farm to table trend in fast casual?
- 025 – What role does brand identity play in the restaurant business?
- 024 – How can I grow a fast casual franchise with multiple concepts?
- 023 – What do I need to know to invest in restaurants and technology?
- 022 – What were the best Social Restaurant Podcast interviews of 2013?
- 021 – What key things do I need to understand in order to grow my franchise network?
- 020 – What is the next innovation in the history and evolution of CRM?
- 019 – How can I use the web as an extension of my customer service department?
- 018 – How can I build my proprietary marketing audience?
- 017 – Is there a scientific way to apply viral marketing in my campaigns?
- 016 – Can I earn the trust of my customers with email marketing and restaurant CRM?
- 015 – Do your front line employees have good work ethic?
- 014 – Can I use content marketing to get more customers?
- 013 – Should my restaurant be in the catering business?
- 012 – Will modern Italian be a trend in the fast casual segment?
- 011 – What is content marketing and how can I use content marketing in restaurants?
- 010 – How can I take advantage of mobile search to drive more people to my restaurant?
- 009 – How can I get more traction from my restaurant’s Facebook Page?
- 008 – What is the fast growing segment in the restaurant industry?
- 007 – What benefits can my concept get out of using employee scheduling software?
- 006 – Should my CEO be using social media to talk with our customers?
- 005 - What is the most underused tactic in mobile marketing?
- 004 – How can I make my marketing so useful my customers would pay for it?
- 003 – How can your restaurants apply social media intelligence?
- 002 – Is their a difference between social media influencers and brand advocates?
- 001 - How Moe’s Southwest Grill moved fast enough to join a popular Internet meme
How To Become a Guest or Sponsor
Social Restaurant Podcast is a weekly audio production of NR Media Group that attracts a large, niche-focused listener base of restaurant industry professionals.
The typical listener will either influence or make purchasing decisions related technology solutions such as Email Service Providers (ESP’s), mobile applications and other SaaS systems or content marketing and social media partners.
Each week, the Social Restaurant Podcast features one-on-one interviews with restaurant industry leaders who are pushing the boundaries of marketing and technology to support their brands. Past guests have included leading thinkers like:
- Dan Kim (Founder and Chief Concept Officer for Red Mango)
- Chris Arnold (PR and Communications Director for Chipotle Mexican Grill)
- Shannon Seip (Co-founder of BeanSprouts Cafe and Cooking School)
- Cynthia Hess (Training & Human Resources Director, Elevation Burger)
- Kelly Roddy (CEO of Schlotzsky’s Deli, FOCUS Brands)
- Don Fox (CEO of Firehouse Subs)
- Carl Howard (CEO of Fazolis)
- Scott Shaw (CEO of Fishbowl)
- Joe Pullizzi (CEO of the Content Marketing Institute)
- Michael Atkinson (Founder of FohBoh.com)
- Erle Dardick (CEO of MonkeyMedia Software)
- Jonah Berger (best-selling author)
- Jay Baer (best selling author)
- Cherryh Butler (Managing Editor of FastCasual.com)
- Lauren Barash (Director of PR and Marketing for Moe’s Southwest Grill)
We’re looking for the best, brightest and most innovative leaders in the restaurant business who have compelling stories, case studies and opinions.
If you or your client would like to be considered as interview guest on the show, or if you have interest in learning more about how your company can become a supporting sponsor, just fill out the request form below.