Today’s guest post comes from Brandon Williams. Brandon works with AdMedia, an online advertising network specializing in PPC, Remarketing and much more. Here’s Brandon with a few basic and effective Pinterest tips.
Pinterest has become a big hit and now it can be a big hit in helping you with your marketing campaigns.
Through the power of organizing and sharing, multiple users on Pinterest have started boards in order to help those who are in the marketing world. There are plenty of great users and boards out there and it seems as though this tool is just scratching the surface on what it can do to give some of the best tips on the internet.
In some instances, it is more than just the board itself that will help you, but the user(s) behind the boards that will contribute the most.
Here are five must follow boards for every marketing campaign:
- SocialMouths - SocialMouths is a board who has his own blog of the same name; SocialMouths.com. His pins lead you to his blog full of tips and news that will help any content marketer in any niche. He provides such tips as increasing email subscribers, video blogging and communicating with your audience without pressuring them to buy something.
- Infographics - Everybody loves infographics with plenty of notes and charts and facts that keep everyone informed on topics such as a brief history of content marketing or selling on Pinterest. This board is set up by Brian Clark from Copyblogger Media. Clark provides multiple tips to help those in the content marketing world and does so in impressive fashion.
- Content Marketing - This board from Joe Pulizzi has 766 followers with just 19 pins, providing infographics to help those in the content marketing world succeed. One of the best infographics he supplies is on Content Marketing Planning, giving viewers a great idea of where they fall in the world of content marketing and the effects of their content.
- Marketing, Media etc. - Sel Leigh contributes to this board that links to multiple blogs on the internet with tips on content marketing, marketing on Pinterest and social media facts. An infographic he has pinned displays the ways to get started in email marketing and it is a superb tip to help anyone looking to market their content through that method.
- Marketing, Marketing, Marketing – This board from Aimee Labenz displays colorful and informative infographics and links to help with appearance, social media aspects and how color can affect purchases. There are not many pins on this board, but the ones that are currently up there can help all marketers in their campaigns.
Image credit: rasamalai on Flickr