Selecting the right marketing speaker for your conference or event is a tough job.
You already know that the best keynotes have a special talent for matching their expertise to audiences that can vary in size, experience levels and skill sets.
They also add an extra flair by delivering their messages in a way the bleeds passion and inspires the audience to use their lessons to take action.
I’ve spent the last 6 years delivering speeches and workshops to more than 250 audiences that have ranged in size from 20 professionals to well over 1000. My thought leading content and naturally energized delivery style have helped me to earn a reputation as one of the top rated marketing speakers in the Midwest.
The goal for my keynote speeches and interactive workshops is always the same — inspire the audience on the opportunities that lie before them and then give them the tools, frameworks and education that will help them take action.
How to Use My Speaking Page
If you’re an event organizer, it’s likely that you’re looking more information to see if I’ll be a good fit as a keynote for your event. To make that easier for you, I’ve developed this page as a resource where you can quickly gather up everything you need to make your pitch.
I’d love to become a part of your event experience so thanks for checking out my site and for your consideration!
Speaking Page Navigation & Answers to FAQ’s
To make it easy for you to get the information you need to consider hiring me as a marketing speaker, simply click the live links below to visit the appropriate section.
- What you get when you hire me as your marketing speaker.
- My most popular keynote topics.
- Recent audience accolades.
- My background and expertise.
- My past speaking experience.
- My upcoming events.
If you already know you’d like to book now, click the button below to request to reserve a date.
When you hire me for your event, you can expect my very best levels of service. from my team and I. Your relationship is important to me, and making sure everything goes according to plan is why I do all of my event discovery and booking personally. I’ll work hard to make the process is painless for you and your team as possible.
You can also expect the following deliverables from me for your event:
- My personal response to your initial reservation request within 24 hours.
- Ongoing fast, friendly and detailed communications during the event discovery and scheduling process.
- A pre-scheduled event discovery call that typically runs between 30 and 60 minutes for information gathering and content planning.
- Inclusion of your event as a basic 250 x 250 banner advertisement in my blog’s sidebar, linked to the destination of your choice.
- My professionally designed, coached and passionately delivered keynote presentation that will be positioned to generate loud applause and huge amounts of social media back channel commentary.
- A custom landing page that is exclusive for your event your attendees can download my slides and other accompanying resources.
- One recap post of your event that I will write on site or on the trip home and publish within 1-3 days of completing the keynote. You can see examples of one of these posts here.
Nate has the chops and the passion to help deliver social media strategy advice and execution to your organization. His presentation at the Ohio Growth Summit left me feeling that his intentions are in the right direction and that he’s heading in a good direction. Nate definitely deserves consideration for his abilities. – Chris Brogan, President of Human Business Works and Bestselling Author
All of my presentations can be customized to fit the needs of any conference, private group or boardroom.
Each of these marketing keynotes has already resonated with audiences of business professionals, marketers, students and university faculty, and each can be delivered in both keynote, breakout or multi-hour workshop format.
Nate Riggs: Keynote Presneations
This is a list of my most popular keynote presentations. Each of these has been presented at national conferences and events and has received outstanding reviews from both attendees and the conference organizers.
A 2012 study from Edison Research & Arbitron found that some 89% of Americans ages 12 and up are at least familiar with Twitter. More data from media analytics company Trendrr suggests that Twitter usage dominates more than 85% of all social media activity surrounding broadcast TV – which is still to this day the most popular mainstream media.
Somehow, in the shadow of the glow from Facebook and Pinterest, it seems that Twitter is quietly moving to become a mainstream media.
Know this -- it’s going to require and big change in the cultural habits of your business for you to be ready to take advantage of all the possibilities Twitter can create.
In this exciting session, Nate Riggs will show you a roadmap for how you and your business can start make this pivot:
• How to make Twitter fit neatly into organizational chart.
• Stories and case examples of the brands and leaders doing it right.
• Books, tools and other resources that will change the way you think about Twitter and your business.
To reserve Nate Riggs to present this keynote at your next event, please visit nateriggs.com/speaking
Recent audience accolades.
I have had the opportunity to get to know Nate through many different avenues from public speaking to providing services to companies I have worked for. Nate is truly an expert when it comes social media strategies and initiatives, but he is so much more than that. His knowledge and experience with how to get the most out of your initiatives is limitless. – Matthew Welsh, National Program Director for e-Cycel LLC
Nate spoke at a VISTA Conference that I attended about Social Media. He was very engaging and made sure that the presentation was entertaining as well. The three hours that he spoke taught me so much about social media, and was able to apply these concepts right away! – Mark Mandelbaum, Marketing Coordinator for GameTruck
Nate was recently the moderator for an invigorating panel on social media for the Young Professionals of Columbus. “Blown away” is an understated description of his expertise and ability to reach an audience. — Kristen Ann Easterday, Director of Local Government Relations at the Columbus Chamber
I’ve been helping businesses take their brands, products and services to market for over 12 years, racking up experience in advertising and digital agencies, corporate marketing departments and as an independent consultant.
To learn more about my professional experience and career as a social business design and content marketing, please visit my about page.
You can also download my resume below.
I speak at an average of around 50 events each year, and done so since 2008.
My keynote experience includes national industry conferences, private corporate event and workshops, webinars and online conferences as well as media appearances on radio, television and online.
I also guest lecture at multiple colleges and universities that have included The Ohio State University, Ohio University, Harvard Business School and multiple other smaller schools.
A few select highlights include:
- American Marketing Association International Collegiate Conference (2011 and 2012)
- American Marketing Association Market Research Conference
- Content Marketing World (2010 and 2011)
- Langley Center for New Media’s Content Marketing Retreat
- The Ohio Growth Summit (2008 – 2012)
- Food Service Social Media Universe
- BlogWorld / NMX
- Planet Green Industry Conference
- North American Pizza and Ice Cream Show
- Ohio Library Association State Conference
- National Public Library Association Conference
- The Hawaii Social Media Marketing Summit
- GoInbound Indianapolis
- Exact Target Connections
- Indiana Election Commission Annual Conference
Please use the Google calendar below to check my availability for the dates of your event.
If you see that I am available for the date of your event, please use link below to contact me.