In this week’s episode of the Social Restaurant Podcast, we’re taking a deep dive into the most explosive segment in the restaurant industry!
Cherryh Butler is the Editor of FastCasual.com, and she joins me this week to share behind-the-scenes insights on fast casual industry movers and shakers, hot new concepts and what’s in store for the segment 2014.
What You’ll Learn
- The numbers and statistics behind the explosive growth of the fast casual segment and why more and more operators are gravitating towards these concepts.
- Learn what areas in the US are producing the most fast casual concept units per population density.
- Learn who the top players in fast casual are, and why they are leading the pack.
- Hear Fazoli’s CEO, Carl Howard talk about his brand’s move into the fast casual segment with plans for their new concept.
- Find out about upcoming industry events and other items to watch.
Please Support Our Sponsors
Network and exchange ideas with the most successful operators in the fast casual segment! Register to attend the Fast Casual Executive Summit, taking place October 13th – 15th in New Orleans, LA. >> LEARN MORE
Don’t let your shift hit the fan! Use ShiftNote, a web-based manager’s logbook and employee scheduling tool. Replace messy paper and files with an easy-to-use online system. >> LEARN MORE
Like Us Facebook
Our Facebook fans will get continuously receive special insider tips, show supplemental materials and the chance to have back channel conversations with Nate, show guests and content sponsors.